OSSOCK ce frumos suna

I have a simple webservice call that is succeeding with no problems on most machines. On a few machines, at some point they just seem to fail and never recover. After running the application in debug mode in VS.NET, the error rears it's ugly head. Once this error occurs, no further webservice calls succeed.On one machine, I'm running the windows application that calls on the webservice with no error for days on end. No problems whatsoever.On another machine, the error occurs every single time. I've removed virus protection. I've run on a fresh reboot making sure as few applications were running as reasonably expected. The application will call the webservice and return results successfully and between 5-6 minutes later, Visual Studio will let me know about the following error via a messagebox:An unhandled exception of type 'System.NullReferenceException' occurred in system.dllThis error does not appear to be trappable in any way.Once I select continue on this error, the following will show up in the Output window:Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Net.OSSOCK.WSAGetOverlappedResult(IntPtr socketHandle, IntPtr overlapped, UInt32& bytesTransferred, Boolean wait, IntPtr ignored) at System.Net.Sockets.OverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)poate sa scriu shi in romina ... ? cinava poate ar da o solutie ...Bune am gasit eu solutia... Apare numai cind pe client este instalat .Net 2.0 dar aplicatia este compilata sub .Net 1.0 shi plus la acesta este instalat NetLimiter, care provoaca erroarea. Pentru lucrul normal trebuie de dizinstalat NetLimiter ...