Sex-tourism in Moldova

This story is for all the “######-tourists” who may be reading posts or posting on this message board.

A couple weeks ago I was on an Air Moldova flight from Moldova to Frankfurt. In the seat next to me was a very cute sweet girl who was 25 years old, she could speak English and understand if I spoke slowly.

We had small talk at first, then she asked me what I was doing in Moldova. I explained to her that I met a girl on the internet, and traveled to meet her. She asked me if I cared for her, and if I would see her again. I told her that I cared very much for her, and that we were planning a future together, and that I already missed her.

She started crying. I asked her why she was crying, and she told me that she had also met a man from the internet, he came and stayed with her for two weeks, promising her the world, but it was all a lie, and when he left, that was the last she heard from him.

She quit the internet dating game, and signed up through an agency to work in USA as a live in nanny.

So to all you ###### tourists and assholes like RomanoV, I hope I get a chance to kick your ass for the crap you pull on these nice girls, and I hope that someday there is a law that puts your ass in jail for fraud / rape.

Thanks to those of you who spotted this #@$@#$$ RomanoV and got him kicked off this message board!