Работа программистам в Штатах

I'm visiting Moscow soon with the Microsoft Bing team for a recruiting event where we hope to hire developers interested in relocating to the U.S.
I and some of the senior development directors & managers for Bing will be visiting Russia soon for a recruiting event and I’d love to know whether you’re interested in learning more about career opportunities with Microsoft Bing in the United States at our corporate HQ in Redmond WA, or if you can offer me any assistance connecting with others in the Russian software industry. If you’d like to learn more or if you know anyone else who might, please email me at matco@microsoft.com and/or mathiasconnot@hotmail.com.

I'd really appreciate any information you can provide me about where to possibly look for candidates interested in relocating to the U.S. to work for Microsoft, if you have any referrals of friends or former colleagues, if you know of any groups or job boards I should post on or any newsletters or blogs I should ivsit.

Thanks and I’m really looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Mathias
Connot Microsoft Staffing, Talent Sourcer, Online Services Division, Bing at Microsoft