Ситуация в Исландии

от реального исландца, моего знакомогоSukk:hi manRGKot:hi:0)Sukk:how are you?RGKot:im fine... having supper now:)RGKot:you?Sukk:ah okSukk:I'm good, am out in the countrysideSukk:heard about your electionsSukk:I did tell you about the situation we have here now, right?RGKot:its about crisis?RGKot:elections are ok:)Sukk:yeahRGKot:actually - i dont care:))))Sukk:hehe, okRGKot:Icelan gonna join UERGKot:EUSukk:yesSukk:we are bankrupt nowRGKot:where are you now?Sukk:went from being one of the richest in europe to being one of the poorest countriesSukk:I am in Rey?arfjor?ur, a village of around 1000 people in the eastRGKot:is it so bad??? poorest???RGKot:how is situation with food?Sukk:not the poorest I think, but all the banks went bankruptSukk:in 7 daysRGKot:horrableSukk:it's ok, you can get icelandic things, but the imports allowed are medication, petrol and only the most neccessary thingsRGKot:mmm... i seeSukk:one year ago one euro cost 75KR, now it costs 195KRRGKot:do you have a work?RGKot:wow!!!Sukk:and you can't buy foreign money anyway, you have to use the black market, and the euro there costs 220 or soRGKot:*and you can't buy foreign money anyway, you have to use the black market, and the euro there costs 220 or so* that's bad... where is liberty?:))))Sukk:there was rioting this winter outside the parliament, that has not happened in 50 years, last time it happened was when iceland joined natoSukk:liberty is gone ;)Sukk:all the former "rich" businessmen have fled, to London or Russia