Ronnie loves journalists [Video] :)

http://vhead.blog.sina.com.cn/player/outer_player.swf?auto=0&vid=12031348&uid=undefinedLewd O'Sullivan comments probedRonni O'SullivanO'Sullivan was beaten 5-4 by Marco Fu on WednesdaySnooker's governing body has referred suggestive comments made by Ronnie O'Sullivan at a news conference at the China Open to a disciplinary committee.O'Sullivan can be heard on a Chinese video-sharing website making lewd comments and sexual innuendos in front of the assembled media in Beijing.The 32-year-old also brandished a hand-held microphone suggestively after his loss to Marco Fu.World Snooker boss Sir Rodney Walker said O'Sullivan acted "unacceptably"."I have been made aware of the video of Ronnie O'Sullivan's press conference on Wednesday," said Walker."I arrived in Beijing this morning and immediately viewed the footage.606: DEBATEWhat's your reaction to Ronnie's comments?"In my opinion, Ronnie O'Sullivan's behaviour was unacceptable."The matter has been referred to the World Professional Billiards and Snooker Association disciplinary committee and is under review."On behalf of World Snooker, I have apologised in person today to the promoters. I would also like to send my apologies to the people of China for any offence that may have been caused."While the matter is under review, I hope that we can enjoy the rest of what has been an outstanding tournament."O'Sullivan was fined last May after walking out of a match against Stephen Hendry and was banned and fined in 1996 for assaulting a snooker official.