Ну... назовем это Ща спаю

Стихи понравившихся песен - стихами ли, музыкой ли...Начинаем...Shakira - Don't botherShe’s got the kind of look that defies gravityShe’s the greatest cookAnd she’s fat free She’s been to private schoolAnd she speaks perfect FrenchShe’s got the perfect friendsOh isn’t she coolShe practices Tai ChiShe'd never lose her nerveShe's more than you deserveShe's just far better than meHey, heySo don’t botherI won’t die of deceptionI promise you won’t ever see me cryDon’t feel sorryAnd don't botherI’ll be fineBut she’s waitingThe ring you gave to her will lose its shineSo don’t bother, be unkindI’m sure she doesn’t knowHow to touch you like I wouldI beat her at that one goodDon’t you think so?She's almost six feet tallShe must think I'm a fleaI’m really a cat you seeAnd it's not my last life at allHey, heySo don't botherI won't die of deceptionI promise you won't ever see me cryDon't feel sorryDon't botherI’ll be fineBut she's waitingThe ring you gave to her will lose its shineSo don’t bother, be unkindFor you, I'd give up all I ownAnd move to a communist countryIf you came with me, of courseAnd I'd file my nails so they don't hurt youAnd lose those pounds, and learn about footballIf it made you stay, but you won't, but you won'tSo don't bother,I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be finePromise you won't ever see me cryAnd after all I'm glad that I'm not your typePromise you won't ever see me cryDon’t bother,I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be finePromise you won’t ever see me cryAnd after all I'm glad that I'm not your typePromise you won't ever see me cry.Evanescense - My ImmortalI'm so tired of being hereSuppressed by all my childish fearsAnd if you have to leaveI wish that you would just leave'Cause your presence still lingers hereAnd it won't leave me aloneThese wounds won't seem to healThis pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot erase[CHORUS:]When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tearsWhen you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fearsI held your hand through all of these yearsBut you still haveAll of meYou used to captivate meBy your resonating lifeNow I'm bound by the life you left behindYour face it hauntsMy once pleasant dreamsYour voice it chased awayAll the sanity in meThese wounds won't seem to healThis pain is just too realThere's just too much that time cannot erase[Chorus]I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're goneBut though you're still with meI've been alone all along