Extraterestrii

Da oare exzista asa ceva?Personal testimony of Mr. Lee McGeorge: First about myself.I am a writer of fiction books and television, normally writing thrillers about business and finance. Before this time I worked in a top London Hotel. I was looking to stop my hotel work for one year and was searching for for a country to live whilst I wrote a book when I meet Adrian Nastase who was staying in my hotel. He recommended Romania as the place I should work.I moved to Brasov in May of 2002 and took an appartment on Calea Bucharesti. The photographs are all taken from the balcony of this appartment.Normally I worked in Brazov in my appartment until 11:00pm (when TCM begins on television - then it was time for an English movie) I remember watching the 11pm movie, and when it finished I went for a cigarette on the balcony, so the time will be perhaps 12:30 or 1:00am.This was the early morning of July 1st 2002I was watching what I thought was a fire burning on the ground behind the buildings in the photograph when it started to move. First I thought it was moving along the ground (not in the air). But after watching for ten or fifteen seconds I could see it was moving straight up, very smoothly. (If you think how a small helium baloon floats away, it was like that. It was not fast like a firework or flare, but slow and soft.) I was about to run and call my wife who was watching television, but as I moved into the kitchen I saw the camera on the table and quickly took some photographs... In perhaps only twenty or thirty seconds to rise it darted away quickly towards the mountains in the background.I ran to my wife and showed her the pictures on the display of the digital camera, then I brought her to the balcony to show her where I had seen it... As we were looking, the object came back for a few seconds but very far in the distance, this time heading from the right towards the left... The object seemed to fade or burn out as it moved. Then it disappeared but we had both seen it together.The object whilst on the ground looked much like fire. But as it went into the sky the flame seemed to be smooth or more like liquid. This is very difficult to describe but if you can imagine how clouds pass in front of the moon, where you have dark patches that pass in front of a bright object... Well it looked like that. It seemed to have dark bands or clouds that circled around the flame in a fast orbit. Because of this it wasn't possible to see the exact shape at any one time. Imagine that you can only see 50% of it at once, but over one or two seconds you have seen it all. It was a very strange thing to see.Afterwards we sat on the balcony looking out to the mountains for about one and a half hours to see if it came back and discussing what it could be. We never saw the object again.The following day I was woken up by helicopters flying beside the appartment and around the field in the same area (about 06:00am ) but I don't believe the two incidents were connected... We sometimes saw helicopters in this area. On this day we saw more than normal, and in the same area, but we didn't see anybody on the ground.It is perhaps noteable that helicopters hovering in the same place are loud enough to awaken me when I am inside the appartment, but the mystery object in the same place was silent when I was on the balcony.http://www.rufon.org/lee_ufo_ro_1july2002_en.php