рыдалЪ

Hi, maybe someone can help me. I have NO IDEA, what is wrong in PHP. The following code (from example above) doesn't work anymore:An example from PHP documentation (above):I spent a lot of days for checking (because my scripts worked wrong), but always $arr1 and $arr2 are THE SAME. Somehow, the array $arr1 are referenced to $arr2, not copied!I check it on Win2000 with PHP 4.3.6 and FreeBSD with PHP 4.3.8 - result is the same! Arrays are always referenced, not copied!I'm really confused, because in older version of PHP (4.0.x) all were OK. I use PHP for last 5 years, and always $arr2 = $arr1 were copying variable, but not now. This is probably the reason, why old scripts don't work too and I've lost a lot of time. The worst is that I have no idea, how to fix it! So far, I used "&" operator for make a reference by my own will, but how ommit this auto-reference?Is this a bug in PHP (since PHP engine was rewrited in 5.0.x) or what?Thanks for any help to solve this problem.Best regards to all.