What New York couples fight about

Once a label is on somethingIt becomes an itLike it's no longer aliveIt's like a loss of visionOr some dark impressionOr a black spot on your eyeIf it's up to youMy little sweet babooThrough the shouting and the feverThink of life as queerThink of it my dearAnd some knobs or a fancy toneFrom here there is no reasonBaby's got it madeBut it's not what the life's aboutWhat is imaginationMay become a factIf we think of it that wayIf you want to knowI can tell you nowOh if you make it through somehowOr is it best to keep or fall to sleepit isn't looking very good to mefrom hereHeyHe's distressed and I forgetI don't wanna know cause I forgetHe's distressed and I forgetI don't wanna know cause I forgetHe's distressed and I forgetI don't wanna know cause I forgetHe's distressed and I forgetI don't wanna know I don't wanna knowI don't wanna knowWhat do New YorkCouples fight aboutBrothers gonna work it out(Baby's got the bed sheet)How do(That was under you)New york(When your time and life expires)Couples Fight it outWhat these couples fight about(Keeps it in the closet)What do(Keeps it to herself)New york(She should throw the damn thing out)Couples fight aboutBut this gonna work it out(Why should you continue)How do(To shake it off)New york(Would you write things on the wall?)Couples fight it outWhat these couples fight about(You could make it hard)To beIn the shouting you will seeOr is it best to change the world you're keepingDown againHeyHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetSuch is the sound of sorryWithout the shy reportor the grips that could hold you down(just when things were looking up you act just like a horse's butt)Everything was simplebut the body's wornGot the life spread on the ground(Powder pink and general, the kitchen sink, a funeral)Every loving otherDon't you fade on meLike a bomb that's about to blow(Often we will overlook the things that make it undercooked)We can make it hardOr we can take the world apartOr you'd never be that sureOf the simple things that makes you wantTo cry, againHeyHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know, I don't wanna knowHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know 'cause I forgetHe's distressedAnd I forgetI don't wanna know, I don't wanna know