Women lose weight

What a surpriser... Open your eyes... A woman advisorThe name of this entertainement isWomen lose weightOur first years of marriage everything was just greatBut after two kidsAnd a weight gain factorThe fact is: now she's completely unattractiveLook fat chicks, I don't mean to sound rudeI tell her nice hit the gymAnd don't eat so much foodBut no -Your shallowYou need to run the course of unconditionnal love and so forthBut how if desire's is not thereThat's just delaymentDivorce is, child support, alimony paymentsMy happiness I doubt discouragedSo hurry for an easier way out of this marriageMeanwhile my secretary June well groomedWhen you gonna leave your wifeI tell her soon mommy soon I assumeOr my destiny is blueInterestinglyThe only thing left for me to do is to kill herWhat a surpriser... Open your eyes... A woman advisorI'm gonna have to kill herOf course there's laws which enforces divorcesSend that ass right to the morgue missMy plans against or shenanigansKinda ran thinKnowin' nothing about poisoningAnd I can't swimBad intentions pumpingMight as well become numbCut her lungs or the obvious robbery gone wrongBut the catch is do I have the nerve to dispatch thisWho can I get to help me murder this fat chickI guess I'll have to play a dude robbin on wednesdayThe day she usually goes food shoppingAnyway long story short hit the side of her ChryslerAnd sent her clean over the divider"You bastard" she said as the wreck went tumblin down the hillI thought "she has to be dead"Later on get a call(from a) Lieutenant O'Rourke(had me) leapin like a frogWe need you at the morgueSo I selfishly persue"boohoo" there was nothing else for me to do I had to kill herWhat a surpriser... Open your eyes... A woman advisorC'mon ya'll know I had to kill herOf course there's laws which enforces divorcesSend that ass right to the morgue missKill herWhat a surpriser... Open your eyes... A woman advisorC'mon ya'll know I had to kill herOf course there's laws which enforces divorcesSend that ass right to the morgue miss- So you mean to tell me officer you don't have no clue who did this hit and run?- No, sir, we don't have no clues right now.- This is terrible what am I gonna tell the kids?- Pull yourself together, sir...- I'm so broken up inside I just can't believe this!- I understand, I understand...- Catch the person who did this!- We're gonna try, sir...- Please...Screamin' "who done took my heart" acting shakin up a lotAt the funeral though everyone was lookin at me odd like I did itLike I was the reason my mates slain murmuring"I heard he was displeased with her weight gain"While my secretary sort of a sexy blonde can't cookAll she does is order from restaurantsAll of the sex you wantI doubt could adress, clothes not washed proper and house look a mess andTalkin to detectives that was waitin outsideHow I took a long lunch break day the wife diedI darn near turned paleAnd because of betrayal they indicted me, and gave me an impossible bailGood fortune to anyone admiring the rawtentMoral of the story isDesire is importantSo watch your weightIt'll keep you mate smitten it's a givenThough looking back I realised I didn't have to kill herWhat a surpriser... Open your eyes... A woman advisorI didn't have to kill herOf course there's laws which enforces divorcesSend that ass right to the morgue missI killed herWhat a surpriser... Open your eyes... A woman advisorI didn't have to kill herOf course there's laws which enforces divorcesSend that ass right to the morgue missWell there you have itKeep thin trim, keep your mariage healthyDo you know what i mean?Small message from Morcheeba and Slick Rick the rulerPeace.