moldcell paranoia

I want to salute every single digital soul that reads this message! Just wanted to say that all this is very nice but… there is a little “but”. Moldcell got itself a new general manager and everyone knows that new mop sweeps clean. In short it means that some changes have to be done… guess what that wanna do. They want to introduce the search control. Should I slice it? In plain words it means that every single person who enters or- god forbid- goes out of the administrative building has to show the contents of his/her bag, case or whatever he/she has in hands. Isn’t it nice? What about human right s and all that crappy stuff? Seems to me Moldcell becomes the first and only paranoid organization in our little state. So far… I wonder whose mind was crossed by that “brilliant” idea? Definitely that one does not belong to the call center team leader… because nothing seems to cross this area for too long but –no comments here…this is a topic of “mismanagement” I save for some other time… What do you think about it? Not being afraid of losing a job in this company. I’m an outsider too. Outsiders have nothing to lose, I guess. Please express your opinion on that one.