CLONE

CLONEBorn in a test-tube, bred to molest you, I look the same as you and I detest you.Ground proper pride, mind trapped in gripes, my pleasures end with identifications.Meet the trouble, omit the double or here come problems in your family tree.My original suffers after all, freedom of a clone stimulating me.Me, myself and I - person multiplied. Whatever comes, my guilt is undefined.Talk shit with people, shock just a little... I know I'm fucking up your reputation.What a funny life!.. Now I fuck your wife. I'd better leave your bed before you arrive.Yes, it's a shame. Guess who's to blame - you'll never find the answer to this question.Meet the trouble, omit the double or here come problems in the family tree.My original suffers after all, freedom of a clone stimulating…Freedom of a clone mutilating… Freedom of a clone stimulating me.You call me bastard - why should I bother? Just ask your doctors who's my real father.Shout! I got balls, out of control I lead a life beyond all expectations. Copyright 1998. Слова - мои.