OOZE BOX

OOZE BOXOpenning my virgin eyes I lust for life, I get into the mood for something cool and funny,But I have no money to make my morning reveries come true… What can I do?Forget the problem - no time to come will drive me to a better state.There is no hope left to me but the pistol gun,So putting it to my temple I fire a shot. Shot!Despite the fact that my fatal duty’s done,I must be definitely dead, but I am not.I’ve got no means against this ravage, I’m damaged.Two dimmed pupils, swimming thoughts, some fucking garbageSomewhere into the convolutions of my brain…I feel so strange and I don’t know when shall it change. Is it everlasting?Ooze box - unsuccessful, where’s my pistol gun?Ooze box - unsuccessful, here’s my pistol gun!I keep on shooting, I keep on never dying. Never giving up, I give another tryAnd my girl-friend beside is crying, witnessing my suicide.Spreading only sympathy, she captured me.I can’t allow myself to cause her pain and sorrow - it’s so immoral…She wants herself to be my company eternally, she’s beautiful –It would be much better to agree that there’s no other escape but the pistol gun,So putting it to the head she fires a shot. Shot!Despite the fact that her fatal duty’s done,She must be definitely dead, but she is not.Ooze box - unsuccessful, where’s her pistol gun?Ooze box - unsuccessful, here’s her pistol gun!Victims of failure - two boxes of ooze, we’ve nothing to wait for and nothing to lose.Shots alternate heaven with the abyss. Staying forever, we both rest in peace. Копирайт 1996. Слова - мои.