TYSON LOVES YOU

TYSON LOVES YOUThey call him Tyson - possessor of the power. His reputation is in flower:Brain is small, but the muscles are bigger… Do you want to get a similar figure?Body-building is a way to do it, so box the bulb until it gets fluid.Pump up the torso (frontal and dorsal) – This is a practiced method to consolate your complex and your hate Before it gets too late and other people come and carry weight.Why grow any wiser if your body grows well? Tyson loves you, Tyson cares for you…Don’t be afraid of me knowing what you’re made of –There is no way to get you played off. I think twice… but don’t you realizeThat your ever-mighty bunch of fives frustrates my knowledge and my straightBefore it gets too late and I’m the one who comes and carries weight.No intellectual games will leave a positive trace until your cerebrum rests incomplete.So you just want me to bleed, but I would like to compete,Though it’s so easy for you to succeed.Now you’re like Tyson -possessor of the power, your reputation is in flower –Terror for the ones who are not so strong.Your brain got smaller, your muscles got bigger, but this is just a physical vigour.Mentally stronger, I keep singing this song… Копирайт 1996. Слова - мои.